crisfred
light of the world you step down into darkness
open my eyes let me see
beauty that made this heart adore you
hope of a life spent with you
king of all days
are so highly exalted
glorious in heaven above
humbly u came to the world u created
all for love sake become poor
here iam to worship
here i am to bown down
here i am to say that you are my GOD
you are altougther lovely
altougther wonderful to me
i never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross
i never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross
LORD JESUS, i noe i am sa sinner since i was born but YOU have come to the world to save frommy wicked sin and bring HOPE as well as ETERNAL life for me. im be so greatfull and so LUCKY to noe YOU LORD JESUS my eternal saviour. take care of me LORD from the wicked way of life and fill me with ur blessing and may it be the blessing to others....FOREVER I BELIEVE IN YOU AND I TRUST YOU N I LOVE U LORD JESUS CHRIST AND GLORIOUS FATHER IN HEAVEN....:D....
amen....
0 Responses