crisfred
im turning 19 soon..........

arggghhh getting old by number but :) im getting more mature each day...

hehehhee.....

ermmmm.....

18 years 11 months 27 days i have live in the unique, wonderful yet very complicated life that i, myself couldnt understand and explain, thou i have tried to do so....but dats wat life is...life is like a white cloth that painted wif lots of color that create up's and down's in my life...

i had gone trough lots of thing...
i had experienced lots of thing....
and now im still facing lots of new thing in my life that make me become more like an adults....

18 years in life.......
i ever felt being on the top of the world...
i ever felt like a useless person..
i ever felt confused...
i ever felt im the most lucky gal...
AND lots of feeling mix up in me as a young teenage gal....

BUT YET

as i noe GOD's the 1 dat create my life...
i plan my life but it would work if GOD's has it own plans better that mine....

YEZ I BELIEVES IN GOD's PLAN as HE noe better for his creature
0 Responses