crisfred
have you ever lost hope in your life...
have you ever think ur life is nothing...
have you ever thout that u are useless in the society.....

well all this thinking come when there is no faith n no hope in GOD........
when face a black hole @ the lowest point in our life..
what come straight to our mind.....
GIVE UP OURSELVES.....
NOT CONTINUE READ TO READ THE BOOK OF PROMISES...

well
we at this moment shud have hope in the Lord.......
no matterr how big the sins are....
nothing can separate us from God...

what to know the truth......
open the BIBLE n turn to
Romans 3: 23-24..
'Everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving presence. But by the free gift of God's grace all are put right with Him through Christ Jesus who sets them free'

nah....
believe in His word, that you can feel his gracious...

when we starts to believe in Him..
Hope must come together...
Hope helps us to focus on our future, especialy eternal future and gives us energy to press on in our daily life...

Those who life in The hope of God will have abundant blessing in life.

read on Philippians 3:13-14...
"Of course, my friends, I really do not think that I have already won it; the one thing I do, however is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead. So, I run straight toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above"

So, have hope in Life coz God's have eternal plan for every each of the soul on the earth.

Jeremiah 29:11 have the truth(bukan rekaan)
" I alone know the plans I have for you to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you Hope for"


believe in the word of Bible, and the truth is shown...
0 Responses