crisfred
By Godfred

Hari hujan...sleep until 11 something...woke up til my hp bising2 (my gf la tu...) received msg from my fren..."Oi grup stadi EPT1101!" Huhuhu...fyi, EPT1101 is da course code for Introduction To Agricultural Economics...subjek yg plg aku lemah...tpaksa la...grup stadi, grup stadi la...asalkan aku dpt score diz subjek time final...ahahahaha...grup stadi until my gf msg telling me she pening kepala...huhuhuhu... :( :( :( worry!!!! i called her n she said nothing la actually...but then why i still talk to her with nada yang kasar???? huhuhuhu....actually i got cough n sore throat...fyi sayang, when i got these, when i talk, i talk with loud voice n maybe sounded like kasar la...sorry sayang!!!! but now u noe already, fuuuhhhh....but then everything's fine after that...now i'm at a cybercafe n writing this...my sayang is now berselimut n baca komik...hehehehe...now i've got to go...wanna writing loving messages my sayang asked from me...

Love u sayang...
0 Responses